I am pleased to announce that we are about to start a new series of articles designed to be informative and thought-provoking. As always, our goal is to keep you informed about trends in the Information Technology (IT) industry and equip you with increased understanding of how you can apply IT more effectively to take your business to the next level.
Topics for Our New Series
Of course, “IT” covers a vast number of topics and areas of practice. Here are a few subjects we plan to cover:
- Software Testing: Why you should do it and how; types of testing and their relative effectiveness; how to evaluate the ROI of testing; how to test for mobile applications and newer technologies.
- Emerging Software Technology: What is hot and what is not?; the latest software, mobile and web technology; when and why to jump on the band wagon; tips for nontechnical people when evaluating technology solutions.
- Governance: What is it? What does good governance include? How can it make a difference in your business? Practical guidelines for auditing, improving and implementing governance.
- Process Improvement: Practical and real-world examples and guidelines for analyzing, evaluating and improving your business and IT processes; how to align your technology with your business needs and strategies; program management vs. project management.
- Project Management: How to manage multiple projects; tips and techniques for managing portfolios, programs and projects; time management; managing competing priorities.
What Are Your Thoughts? Let’s Talk!
These are our ideas, but what is important to you? We want our articles to be relevant and valuable, so we invite you to submit your suggestions for future blog posts. If you have questions or topics you would like us to address, please let us know by posting a comment in response to this article.
We would be delighted to address your IT-related questions from our point of view and engage in a dialogue.
We look forward to hearing from you.